Takes you from knowing nothing about Photoshop to having an incredibly good handle on the program in as little time as possible. The only pre-requisite for this course is the desire to learn and create stunning digital imagery.
Topics covered in the course-
- Use basic selection tools and edge refinement to isolate and edit parts of an image.
- Manipulate layers through ordering, positioning, scaling, rotation, and adjustments.
- Create composite images that demonstrate advanced selection and layering techniques.
- Prepare images for web and print output with appropriate sizing and resolution.
- Apply painted masks, selection-based masks, gradient masks, and blend modes to create sophisticated image effects.
- Stylize images by combining filters with blending and masks.
- Evaluate and correct image imperfections using the info panel, adjustment layers, and retouching tools.
- Combine photoshop and adobe bridge to build an overall professional workflow with effective digital asset management
- DURATION: 6 Weeks
- TOOL: Adobe Photoshop, Bootstrap
- SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate
- COURSE CAPACITY: 20
- CERTIFICATE: Yes